TriStar Summit Medical Center in Hermitage, Tennessee has seemingly countless reasons to be proud of their organization. Just a few of their accolades?
- TriStar is the recipient of the Commission on Cancer’s Outstanding Achievement Award;
- The Society of Chest Pain Centers has named them an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI;
- The Joint Commission has designated them as both a certified Primary Stroke Center and an overall Top Hospital of Quality;
- They hold the title of ACR Breast Imaging Center of Excellence; and
- They are the only medical center in Tennessee, and one of only 139 centers nationwide, designated as a Pathway of Excellence Organization by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
With all of these credentials, and over 300 certified physicians representing over 36 specialties….they’re a pretty busy medical center. Needless to say, to maintain their record of excellence, they expect a lot from their equipment. When it matters most, they need a system that delivers.
When all 218 beds are full, TriStar needs a system that is both fast and accurate. They demand dependable, clear information exchange; reliable, easy to access archiving; and secure communication.
CAREPoint delivers on every demand.
CAREPoint is the choice of more hospitals around the country than any other pre-hospital mobile telemedicine, communication or notification system. Why? Because CAREPoint provides a myriad of communication-enhancing features, all seamlessly and efficiently, including:
- Interactive mobile telemedicine
- Call management
- Call/radio recording
- Data sharing
- Patient vitals reporting
- Medical team notification and tracking
- Video streaming
- Online medical control
- Unified 12-lead management
- Remote EMS call answering
- Instant incident recall and replay
- Ambulance geo-mapping
Communication is key in the ED- medical centers need a system that provides a foundation for clear, reliable information exchange. TriStar, an award-winning medical center, chooses CAREPoint to provide that foundation.
Need to seal the cracks in your foundation? Call GD today for more information.