40+ Years of Responsive Innovation
At General Devices (GD), our goal is to make medical practitioners’ lifesaving work easier and more efficient while helping you cut costs.
In the field of medicine, time can mean the difference between life and death. That is why we’ve spent the last four decades developing highly configurable and innovative telehealth and communications solutions designed to save time—and lives.
Right care, Right place, Right time… every time
At GD, we are committed to improving the health and well-being of the public at large through Responsive Innovation. That is, we challenge the status quo with innovative solutions to respond to the evolving needs of our clients and the shifting landscape of the healthcare industry. Our user-friendly communications solutions facilitate secure, mobile communications and rapid data sharing across acute and non-acute care teams to help them deliver the right care at the right place and the right time.
By connecting first responders and healthcare providers, we can help your medical staff:
- Save time on incoming EMS calls
- Shave minutes off of door-to-treatment time
- Facilitate care from a distance
Why General Devices?
- 40+ years in the healthcare industry
- 900+ implementations
- Over 500 hospital facilities served—and growing
- Top Innovation Award winner
By combining speed, simplicity, and reliability through innovative communications systems, GD empowers medical facilities to deliver smarter, expedient patient care.
- Minimize time-to-treatment by 50 percent with patient information, notifications and tracking
- Improve patient care and satisfaction with feedback and benchmarking
See for Yourself!
Contact us to see how we can help you
Recent news, articles and information
"*" indicates required fields
Insights to help you do what you do better, faster, and more profitably.