RIDGEFIELD, NJ – November 29, 2022: On December 1-2, General Devices will attend the Indiana EMS Association and Indiana ENA Emergency Educational Conference. GD’s Midwest Regional Sales Manager, Christine Laking, BSN, RN, EMT-P, will be on-site to help providers learn about our communication solutions for seamless emergency care.
- Enabling live, HIPAA-secure communications between EMS and hospital teams through sharing pictures, audio, video and live streaming
- Providing faster time-to-treatment and reducing throughput times
- Improving quality assurance and metrics with D-Scribe X, the intelligence hub that enables automatic recording and reporting of case data
- Quicker and more efficient patient hand-off
- Real-time communication of case to entire team
- Consolidating EMS communication including forms data, 12-leads, radio and phone calls
- Cost Savings on activations, documentation and consolidation
- Ease of use and adoption with simple touch-screen controls
GD’s Communication Solutions
GD’s CAREpoint Workstation connects EMS and ED teams to improve communication and help provide Simply Seamless Patient Care. By harnessing the power of responsive innovation, communications data is consolidated, reporting and recording is automatic, and network security is IT friendly, all in one SolaaS platform which is necessary for today’s prehospital care.
e-Bridge, it enables live HIPAA-secure communications between and among emergency services and hospital teams through sharing pictures, audio, video and live streaming. It provides audio and visual alerts and notifications with real-time ETA tracking and allows 12-lead management from any monitor. With a suite of highly-configurable extensions, e-Bridge allows users to tailor its interface, alerts, buttons, workflow and more.
About GD (General Devices)
GD is a Healthtech company specializing in communication solutions that help EMS and hospitals deliver simply seamless patient care. Powered by responsive innovation, GD’s user-friendly solutions facilitate rapid, secure, voice, telehealth and data sharing communications across care teams to help save time, money and lives. Backed by a 40+ year history and thousands of implementations, GD is a widely revered industry leader. Visit https://general-devices.com/ to learn more.