RIDGEFIELD, NJ – March 22, 2023: On March 29-31, 2023, General Devices will attend TraumaCon in Denver, CO to introduce the communication solutions that can support the life-saving work of healthcare teams. GD’s South Central Regional Sales Manager, Kayla Jacquez and Western Regional Sales Manager, Nathan Windatt will be on-site to help providers learn about our solutions for seamless emergency care.
Specifically, Kayla and Nathan will discuss all the ways that the e-Bridge Communication Platform and CAREpoint 3 Workstation improve coordination of emergency care by:
- Enabling live, HIPAA-secure communications between EMS and hospital teams through sharing pictures, audio, video and live streaming
- Providing alerts and notifications with real-time ETA tracking, and allowing 12-lead management from any monitor
- Providing faster time-to-treatment and reducing throughput times
- Improving quality assurance and metrics with D-Scribe X, the intelligence hub that enables automatic recording and reporting of case data
- Providing telehealth for treat in place, alternate destination, and ET3
- Real-time communication of case to entire team
- Consolidating EMS communication including forms data, 12-leads, radio and phone calls
- Cost Savings on activations, documentation and consolidation
- Ease of use and adoption with simple touch-screen controls
GD creates communication solutions that result in faster treatment, enhanced team sharing and better patient outcomes. We understand how important it is for you to be able to quickly communicate with your team, accurately record and instantly share data to help streamline care and foster a more positive outcome for your patients.
About GD (General Devices)
GD is a Healthtech company specializing in communication solutions that help EMS and hospitals deliver simply seamless patient care. Powered by responsive innovation, GD’s user-friendly solutions facilitate rapid, secure, voice, telehealth and data sharing communications across care teams to help save time, money and lives. Backed by a 40+ year history and thousands of implementations, GD is a widely revered industry leader. Visit https://general-devices.com/ to learn more.