RIDGEFIELD, NJ – October 24, 2022: On October 26, General Devices will attend the Western New England Cardiac Care Symposium in Springfield, MA to introduce providers to solutions that can support their life-saving work. GD’s Northeast Regional Manager, Michael Pisano will be on-site to help providers learn about our communication solutions for seamless emergency care coordination.
Specifically, Michael will discuss all the ways that the e-Bridge Communication Platform and CAREpoint 3 Workstation improve coordination of cardiac care by:
- Enabling live, HIPAA-secure communications between EMS and hospital teams through sharing pictures, audio, video and live streaming
- Providing alerts and notifications with real-time ETA tracking, and allowing 12-lead management from any monitor
- Providing faster time-to-treatment and reducing throughput times
- Improving quality assurance and metrics with D-Scribe X, the intelligence hub that enables automatic recording and reporting of case data
- Consolidating EMS communication including forms data, 12-leads, radio and phone calls
- Cost savings on activations, documentation and consolidation
- Ease of use and adoption with simple touch-screen controls
“Baystate Medical Center has been an inspiring innovational leader through their use of the e-Bridge communication platform. By utilizing e-Bridge, Baystate Medical Center has changed the lives of their patients while continuously improving internal processes and workflows. I am excited to be meeting the individuals who have responsively adapted to this innovative technology.” said Michael Pisano.
About GD (General Devices)
GD is a Healthtech company specializing in communication solutions that help EMS and hospitals deliver simply seamless patient care. Powered by responsive innovation, GD’s user-friendly solutions facilitate rapid, secure, voice, telehealth and data sharing communications across care teams to help save time, money and lives. Backed by a 40+ year history and thousands of implementations, GD is a widely revered industry leader. Visit https://general-devices.com/ to learn more.