Extend your EMS to ED Trauma Reach through Mobile Telemedicine
Can you activate the appropriate trauma team before patient arrival?
Traumatic injuries make up 59 percent of deaths for Americans ages one to 44, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
To save critical time, improve metrics and assure the best possible patient outcomes your EMS, hospital emergency departments, and acute care teams need rapid access to visuals of the patient’s injury and all patient information.
Fast secure mobile telemedicine and team communications with data and live ETA enables lifesaving preparation before the patient even arrives.
Move at the speed of trauma
The highly configurable e-Bridge Trauma Module allows healthcare teams to enhance their processes while working within existing protocols.
Through the e-Bridge Trauma Module’s multi-platform communication features, including HIPAA-compliant live video, trauma team staff can provide direction while EMS is on the scene. Data collection and vitals are shared in real-time with ETA tracking so acute care teams can get ready for incoming cases ahead of time, making patient handoffs more efficient, reducing time to treatment and improving patient outcomes.
- 1-click team notifications
- CT/MRI activation
- Surgical services
- Automatic sharing of information with acute care teams
- Interaction recording and playback for QI/QA
- Improved door to treatment times for trauma
- Better preparedness for incoming patients
- Cost savings
- Improved quality and assurance with case data documentation
- Faster, easier communication of case goals to entire team in real-time
- Quicker and more efficient patient hand-off
- Easy retrieval of case information with timestamping, recorded audio and video, and central storage.
GD’s e-Bridge app provides the trauma response team with direct information from local EMS providers. e-Bridge produces a rapid voice clip transfer of essential information, which decreases additional calls from response team members outside of the ED trying to ascertain the potential needs of inbound patients. This product facilitates improved communication with minimal input from staff. It is a great asset to our trauma program.
- Becky Burke (Southeast Health Medical Center [aka Southeast Alabama Medical Center])
See for Yourself!
Contact us today to learn more about Trauma
Recent news, articles and information
Insights to help you do what you do better, faster, and more profitably.