RIDGEFIELD, NJ – April 11, 2023: On April 14-15, General Devices will attend the Quarter 2 Texas ENA Meeting in South Padre Island, Texas to introduce healthcare providers to solutions that can support their life-saving work. GD’s South Central Regional Sales Manager, Kayla Jacquez, will be on-site to help providers learn about our communication solutions for seamless emergency care.
Specifically, Kayla will discuss all the ways that the e-Bridge Communication Platform and CAREpoint 3 Workstation improve coordination of emergency care by:
- Enabling live, HIPAA-secure communications between EMS and hospital teams through sharing pictures, audio, video and live streaming
- Providing alerts and notifications with real-time ETA tracking, and allowing 12-lead management from any monitor
- Improving quality assurance and metrics with D-Scribe X, the intelligence hub that enables automatic recording and reporting of case data
- Providing telehealth for treat in place, alternate destination, and ET3
- Consolidating EMS communication including forms data, 12-leads, radio and phone calls
- Cost Savings on activations, documentation and consolidation
- Ease of use and adoption with simple touch-screen controls
About GD (General Devices)
GD is a Healthtech company specializing in communication solutions that help EMS and hospitals deliver simply seamless patient care. Powered by responsive innovation, GD’s user-friendly solutions facilitate rapid, secure, voice, telehealth and data sharing communications across care teams to help save time, money and lives. Backed by a 40+ year history and thousands of implementations, GD is a widely revered industry leader. Visit https://general-devices.com/ to learn more.