EMS Telemedicine Webcast
- What is EMS Telemedicine?
- Why is it so important?
- What exactly is it used for?
- What should I consider when implementing such a system?
- What are its pros and cons?
- Is EMS Telemedicine right for my agency?
These and other questions will be answered in General Devices’ webcast on EMS World:
“What You Need to Know about EMS Telemedicine.”
Date: Thursday, November 17, 2011
Time: 2:00 pm (EST)
Presented by Curt Bashford, President of General Devices, this is an ideal introduction to one of the most controversial topics in EMS today.
The webcast is recommended for anyone working in EMS today — medics, ER physicians and staff, hospital administrators — and everyone in between.
Register now for the opportunity to learn more about this exciting addition to EMS. And bring your questions!
(Registration now closed)