RIDGEFIELD, NJ. – July 29, 2022: General Devices attended the 2022 Missouri EMS Conference & Expo presented by the Missouri Emergency Medical Services Association from July 26-28, 2022. Located at the St. Charles Convention Center in St. Charles, Missouri, General Devices along with national and regional speakers covered a variety of important topics involving the EMS community.
GD’s North Central Regional Manager Kayla Beckemeyer presented GD’s innovative solutions for healthcare teams. She showcased how e-Bridge and CAREpoint 3, improve team communication and coordination of care by:
- Enabling live, HIPAA-secure communications between EMS & hospital teams through sharing pictures, audio, video and live streaming
- Providing alerts & notifications with real-time ETA tracking and allowing 12-lead management from any monitor
- Providing faster time-to-treatment and reducing throughput times
- Improving quality assurance and metrics with D-Scribe X, the intelligence hub that enables automatic recording and reporting of case data
- Consolidating EMS communication including forms data, 12-leads, radio, and phone calls
“I was honored to attend an EMS conference with the brothers and sisters I used to work side-by-side with. At the end of the day, the main goal is to work together and help the public at large. Now being a part of GD, I have the privilege of sharing our responsive innovations to ensure the right care, at the right time, and at the right place.” – Kayla Beckemeyer
To learn more about the EMS solutions GD presented at the 2022 Missouri EMS Conference & Expo, schedule a discovery at https://general-devices.com/contact-us/
ABOUT GD (General Devices)
GD is a Health-tech company specializing in communications, mobile telemedicine and telehealth solutions that help EMS, fire and MIH-CP first responders and hospitals, and deliver smarter, expedient patient care. Powered by responsive innovation, GD’s user-friendly solutions facilitate rapid, secure, voice and data communications sharing across care teams to help save time, money and lives. Backed by a 40+ year history and thousands of implementations, GD is a widely revered industry leader. Visit https://general-devices.com/ to learn more.