RIDGEFIELD, NJ – September 7, 2022: General Devices will be attending the Priority One EMS Conference from September 8-9, 2022 in Saint Louis, Missouri. GD’s North Central Regional Sales Manager, Kayla Beckemeyer, and National Sales Manager, Randall Hawkins, are excited to join both regional and national speakers to present cutting edge communication advances for EMS.
See for yourself how e-Bridge Communication Platform and CAREpoint 3 Workstation communication devices improve coordination of care by:
- Providing alerts and notifications with real-time ETA tracking, and allowing 12-lead management from any monitor
- Providing faster time-to-treatment and reducing throughput times
- Enabling live, HIPAA-secure communications and telehealth between EMS and hospital teams through sharing pictures, audio, video and live streaming
- Improving quality assurance and metrics with D-Scribe X, the intelligence hub that enables automatic recording and reporting of case data
- Consolidating EMS communication including forms data, 12-leads, radio and phone calls
North Central Regional Manager Kayla Beckemeyer said, “We’re excited to meet with EMS Medical Director’s and show them how GD solutions can provide a collaborative approach to better emergent communication across the region.”
About GD (General Devices)
GD is a Healthtech company specializing in communication solutions that help EMS and hospitals deliver simply seamless patient care. Powered by responsive innovation, GD’s user-friendly solutions facilitate rapid, secure, voice, telehealth and data sharing communications across care teams to help save time, money and lives. Backed by a 40+ year history and thousands of implementations, GD is a widely revered industry leader. Visit https://general-devices.com/ to learn more.