RIDGEFIELD, NJ – April 5, 2023: General Devices (GD) has published their new eBook, “The Importance of Modern Communication Solutions in Healthcare.” In this eBook, readers will learn about the healthcare challenges that are created by poor communication between EMS, hospital staff and specialty care units. They will also explore some of the common factors that cause poor communication in healthcare (lack of training, staff and funding, to name a few), and discover some of the most promising communication solutions currently in use.
After reviewing The Importance of Modern Communication Solutions in Healthcare, readers will consider:
- how common factors of poor communication in healthcare are often interconnected
- the benefits of prioritizing clarity, thoroughness and efficiency in healthcare communication systems
- how small improvements regarding communication solutions in healthcare can result in major improvements in patient outcomes, creating a positive cycle
- the cumulative effect of sharing patient information in a fast, detail-oriented manner both in getting patients the care they need and maintaining important metrics for medical facilities
- how improvements in data collection and organization can ensure that patient information is available when it’s truly needed
- the benefits to EDs of switching from audio-only communication to a solution that also consolidates information like forms data, phone, radios, fax, email, 12-leads and more
- the benefits of technology that facilitate HIPAA-secure communication including live video conferencing, phone calls, text, emails, notifications, and alerts between EMS and hospitals
Download the e-book to learn more about communication solutions in healthcare.
About GD (General Devices)
GD is a Healthtech company specializing in communication solutions that help EMS and hospitals deliver simply seamless patient care. Powered by responsive innovation, GD’s user-friendly solutions facilitate rapid, secure, voice, telehealth and data sharing communications across care teams to help save time, money and lives. Backed by a 40+ year history and thousands of implementations, GD is a widely revered industry leader. Visit https://general-devices.com/ to learn more.