Emergency teams are equipped with the most powerful mobile telemedicine, notification and workflow solution on the most reliable network.
Simplify + Improve
YOUR USE HERE
Value for Everyone
PRE-HOSPITAL • INTRA-HOSPITAL • INTER-HOSPITAL • EMS COMMUNITY PARAMEDICINE • MOBILE INTEGRATED HEALTH • EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT • 911 SECURITY • PUBLIC SAFETY LOCAL, REGIONAL & STATE INITIATIVES OR EMERGENCIES
Any team, any time, any where.
GD e-Bridge™, the FirstNet Listed & FDA Listed mobile telemedicine solution, reduces time to treatment and gives your teams one-app for all protocols, case management, and workflows. Learn how over 500 hospital regions and tens-of-thousands of patients benefit in the US each day with GD solutions.
What is FirstNet?
According to FirstNet.gov, "FirstNet is the first high-speed nationwide wireless (LTE) broadband network for public safety. It provides first responders with their own ‘fast lane’ on the public safety network to communicate and share information during emergencies, large events, or other situations when commercial networks could become congested. EMS professionals using the FirstNet network will be able to share applications, access to databases, and provide better patient care through improved communications."
How is FirstNet Helping EMS?
Together, The FirstNet dedicated public safety broadband network and mobile telemedicine are revolutionizing EMS as we know it by bringing the power of high-speed data transmission, communication, and coordination to paramedics and hospitals.
FirstNet Listed and GD
GD arms EMS organizations with the mobile telemedicine tools necessary to take full advantage of the new FirstNet network. Our FirstNet Listed GD e-Bridge mobile telemedicine application empowers EMS and medical teams to enhance workflows, document, record and analyze the interactions and patient data to minimize risk, reduce costs, and improve patient outcomes.
All of GD's solutions fulfill FirstNet’s promise of enabling first responders to “reliably share videos, text messages, photos and other information during incidents in near real-time.” GD also enables doctors to stream live teleconsultations to paramedics as well as automatically time-stamp and record all documentation and communication for later recall.
GD and FirstNet Pioneering Activities
• Live From Garland Telemedicine Presentation (MESH WiFi) - 2005
• First US city-wide commercial EMS Telemedicine System (MESH WiFi) - 2006
• Member Joint Advisory Committee on Communications Report to Congress - 2007
• Active Member NPSTC EMS Working Group (supporting FirstNet) – 2013-Present
• Participated in TX Demonstration to FirstNet Board (Harris Co) - 2013
• Used on JerseyNet (FirstNet Pilot) for Philadelphia Pope visit – 2015
• Purchased by FirstNet for test/use in the App Lab - 2017
- FirstNet (First Responder Network Authority)
- FirstNet Facts
- FirstNet Fact Sheets & FAQs
- FirstNet Twitter Feed
- FirstNet State Plans
- 10 Reasons you Need to be Engaged with FirstNet
- All 50 States Opt in to AT&T's FirstNet Public Safety Network
- Connect your State to the First Nationwide Broadband Network for EMS
- FirstNet Single Points of Contact (SPOC) List (for each state)
GD is FirstNet Listed and happy to consult with you. Please contact us if you would like to have a conversation. 201.313.7075
FirstNet and EMS:
- FirstNet and Emergency Medical Services
- EMS Likely to be One of the Largest Users of FirstNet
- How FirstNet Can Help EMS
- FirstNet EMS Fact Sheet
- FirstNet Applications for EMS Connectivity, Situational Awareness
- How FirstNet Will Benefit EMS and First Responders
- BroadBand for Rural EMS
- FirstNet Expected to Improve EMS Communication
- Flying Blind is Dangerous: Enhancing Situational Awareness During Emergencies