Just Like Every Ambulance Needs a Siren, Every Hospital Needs GD.
GD’s solutions (CAREpoint and e-Bridge) are used by more hospitals around the country than any other pre-hospital mobile telemedicine, communication or notification system. We empower hospitals and EMS organizations to deliver the right information and care at the right place and time.
We know hospitals are frenetic and that time can literally be a matter of life and death. This is why you need your patients’ pre-hospital care to be as smooth and rapid as possible, while maintaining the best patient outcomes. Your ability to easily and effectively communicate and share information with paramedics in the field and with medical teams within your hospital is essential to ensuring the highest level of care.
What you use today may or may not suffice, but one thing is for certain – with GD, your overall treatment capabilities will skyrocket. Our hospital and pre-hospital communication, notification and documentation system is the most comprehensive solution in the market, offering:
- Interactive mobile telemedicine
- Call management
- Call/radio recording
- Data sharing
- Patient vitals reporting
- Medical team notification and tracking
- Video streaming
- Online medical control
- Unified 12-lead management
- Remote EMS call answering
- Instant incident recall and replay
- Ambulance geo-mapping
- And so much more.
In fact, with GD, there is no better way for a hospital and an EMS organization to enhance patient outcomes and medical team efficiency while reducing medical error, costs and liability.
Together, GD solutions enable hospitals to:
- Create a holistic, interconnected process of accurate and timely information and communication flow from the field right into the electronic health record so it can be shared with the full medical team throughout the hospital and the continuum of care
- Improve patient outcomes by minimizing door-to-treatment times and providing online medical direction and control to EMS in the field
- Enhance workflows by identifying operational and communications inefficiencies
- Easily pinpoint areas to improve process and workflow quality and efficiency
- Increase efficiency, enhance workflows and free up time for your medical teams by easily triggering team and lab activations in real time
- Reduce patient handoff challenges by sharing vitals and treatment information in advance
- Minimize risk by automatically time-stamping, archiving and recording all communication and patient information
- Resolve he said/she-said disputes and prove patient treatment refusal by recording all hospital-EMS interactions
- Reduce costs by minimizing false actions and data error through simple, yet rigorous, case management
- Manage full cases right from a mobile device – all communication, documentation and notification
- Answer incoming EMS calls remotely via mobile device – granting nurses and doctors the freedom of mobility
It all starts by taking the first step!
Let's Have a Conversation!