GD CAREpoint™ Workstation
Connect faster your ED-EMS through our All-in-One Workstation
We can play the radio call back right after the call.
We can answer or share the radio call from anywhere in the hospital.
What would you do with an extra 10-hours per week?
What started off as a radio recorder and interface for EMS and ED's is now the industry’s most comprehensive hospital and pre-hospital communication, notification and documentation solution. The GD CAREpoint Workstation is used today in more hospitals around the country than any other pre-hospital mobile telemedicine, communication or notification system.
GD's CAREpoint is an all-in-one workstation that offers a wide-ranging array of features, including but not limited to:
- Interactive mobile telemedicine
- Call management and recording
- Data sharing
- Patient vitals reporting
- Medical team notification and tracking
With the GD CAREpoint, your medical team can easily and automatically time-stamp and record all incoming EMS radio, phone calls, messages, and information into a single workstation or portal which can be accessed onsite and remotely. This powerful tool enables you to dramatically improve team communication, workflow, and patient care while minimizing communication breakdowns, risk, and even costs.
- Your ED team and any necessary specialty physicians will receive instant notification of an incoming patient, enabling them to prepare for his/her arrival. All related patient data, 12-leads, and voice and video recordings are immediately accessible upon notification.
- Your medical staff and EMS organizations with being empowered with audio and video streaming, electronic data transfer of patient vitals and diagnostic data, automatic medical team notification of patient arrival, remote answering of radio and telephone calls, recreation and replay of entire cases, and so much more.
- Your physicians will be able to provide real-time, video-based online medical direction and control to medics while they are in the field.
- All online patient documentation is centrally stored and shared with all relevant medical team members precisely when they need it. No more waiting around for critical diagnostic data.
- All vitals and 12-lead data is instantly accessible to nurses and doctors. This eliminates the need for repeat readings upon patient handoff, which speeds and smooths the process.
- Supervisors can monitor live communications between nurses and EMS to track, and subsequently improve, workflow.
- Capture, store and access/replay all patient vitals, diagnostic information and interaction audio and video for a full picture of each case as it occurred to help resolve any disputes that may arise.
- Save all your 12-lead forms electronically on your local network and access them whenever you need to. There is no need to physically archive paper copies of any forms in order to maintain regulatory compliance.
- Increase data accuracy and minimize error with real-time online data capture, automated notifications to team members, and centralized storage and recall of all data (including audio recording) associated with a case.
- Nurses are no longer tied to the nursing station to cover incoming EMS calls, reducing staffing levels and saving money for the ED.
- GD CAREpoint all-in-one workstation helps reduce false STEMI or ECG lab activations, which can cost your hospital thousands of dollars in payroll and sterile supplies.