[Jackson, MI – January 28th, 2018] GD is pleased to announce the installation of the GD CAREpoint Workstation in Henry Ford Allegiance Health. The Michigan based hospital has taken the steps to improve patient care and enhance communications with their first responders through the Emergency Room and Hospital departments.
For over a quarter of a century, GD has been dedicated to providing this service with the newest and latest technology to EMS squads, emergency departments and Hospitals nationwide. The goal is to streamline and simplify pre-hospital patient care through intervention. The GD CAREpoint will allow the first responders to efficiently communicate with the hospital and submit patient data in a timely fashion to expedite patient handoff and reduce time to treatment while maintaining records consistently and accurately without redundancy.
The GD CAREpoint will give the Hospital the ability to:
- Consolidate communications and communication devices
- Record and share radio, mobile, landlines, video and other message types
- Capture and manage 12-leads from all monitors along with other patient data obtained in the field
- Provide advanced notifications to remote Cardio, Neuro and Trauma teams
- Allow doctors or nurses to answer an EMS call remotely (including the radios) on a mobile device while not in the Emergency Department
- Generate reports to identify trends in EMS and intra-hospital activity and allocate resources or training appropriately
About Henry Ford Allegiance Health
Serving Jackson since 1918– Henry Ford Allegiance Health is a locally-governed health system in Jackson, Michigan. We are proudly in our 10th decade of serving the people of south central Michigan with local, high-quality health care. We believe our community is best served by having the most advanced medical services, combined with a progressive philosophy of overall wellness. Together, these two approaches will help our community become the healthiest in Michigan – our vision.
About GD CAREpoint Workstation
GD (General Devices) enables smarter patient care by empowering hospitals, EMS, mobile integrated healthcare, community paramedicine and public safety responders with the most comprehensive, interactive, configurable, affordable and integrated medical team communication and mobile telemedicine solutions. The benefits of which are enhanced workflows, minimized risk, reduced costs and improved patient outcomes. GD’s innovative solutions like CAREpoint Workstation and e-Bridge Mobile Telemedicine touch over 15,000 patient lives daily. Learn more at general-devices.com.