Contact: Andy Birnbaum
[Hudson, FL – July 24, 2018] GD is pleased to announce the installation of the GD CAREpoint Workstation with GD e-Bridge mobile telemedicine in HCA Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point. The Florida based hospital has taken the steps to improve patient care and enhance communications with their first responders through the Emergency Room and Hospital departments.
For over a quarter of a century, GD has been dedicated to providing this service with the newest and latest technology to EMS squads, emergency departments and Hospitals nationwide. The goal is to streamline and simplify pre-hospital patient care through intervention. The GD CAREpoint Workstation will allow the first responders to efficiently communicate with the hospital and submit patient data in a timely fashion to expedite patient handoff and reduce time to treatment while maintaining records consistently and accurately without redundancy. GD e-Bridge is the most configurable mobile telemedicine app by a long shot, enabling users to tailor the interface, alerts, buttons, authorized participants, workflow and more.
The GD CAREpoint Workstation and GD e-Bridge will give the Medical Center the ability to:
- Consolidate communications and communication devices
- Record and share radio, mobile, landlines, video and other message types
- Capture and manage 12-leads from all monitors along with other patient data obtained in the field
- Provide advanced notifications to remote Cardio, Neuro and Trauma teams
- Allow doctors or nurses to answer an EMS call remotely (including the radios) on a mobile device while not in the Emergency Department
- Generate reports to identify trends in EMS and intra-hospital activity and allocate resources or training appropriately
- Track all steps of the patient lifecycle
- Real-time electronic patient care reports
- Automate notifications to team members
- Give live online medical direction
- Track ETA Mapping to an incoming ambulance
- Customize team workflows
About HCA Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is a 290-bed acute care facility located in Hudson, Florida. Our nationally recognized Heart Institute, Accredited Stroke Center, Accredited Chest Pain Center, Commission on Cancer approved Cancer Care, Orthopedic, and Neurosurgery programs are all examples of the high-quality results we produce while caring for our patients. We provide a full range of adult cardiac services and our physicians are dedicated to the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of heart disease.
About the GD CAREpoint Workstation and GD e-Bridge
GD (General Devices) enables smarter patient care by empowering hospitals, EMS, mobile integrated healthcare, community paramedicine and public safety responders with the most comprehensive, interactive, configurable, affordable and integrated medical team communication and mobile telemedicine solutions. The benefits of which are enhanced workflows, minimized risk, reduced costs and improved patient outcomes. GD’s innovative solutions like CAREpoint Workstation and e-Bridge Mobile Telemedicine touch over 15,000 patient lives daily. Learn more at general-devices.com.