Connecting EMS, Hospitals, MIH/CP and ET3 Healthcare Providers
- 5 ways GD Telehealth Solutions are helping healthcare teams during COVID: n hospitals across the world, physicians and healthcare teams are facing a host of challenges due to the COVID-19 pandemic. How have healthcare providers mitigated some of these challenges so that they can continue to maintain an optimal and safe standard of care for their patients? Hospitals are relying on telehealth solutions...Read more
- Why Medical Interpreters are Important in Patient Care: When a patient has limited ability to speak English, it’s nearly impossible for even the most skilled clinician to provide high-quality healthcare services without accurate interpreting performed by trained, qualified and credentialed medical interpreters who have a working knowledge of medical terminology and medical systems..Read more
- GD e-Bridge Visit: Provides direct to patient telehealth video conferencing capabilities with remote healthcare providers at a click.. Read more
- GD Interpreter: Provides live, video medical interpreters for first responders, 24/7, HIPAA secure.. Read more
- Southeast Health: Lessened their Door-To-Needle times by 20% with the use of Prehospital Stroke Notifications using GD e-Bridge & an overhead paging system for case alerts via their GD CAREpoint.
- Advocate Condell Medical Center: Uses the GD CAREpoint to answer and record incoming EMS communications & uses the recordings for continued education (CE) classes.
- Lehigh Valley Hospital, Cedar Crest: Configured their GD CAREpoint to have different ringtones for each EMS agency to decipher between incoming EMS calls simply and efficiently.