Ypsilanti, MI (January 30, 2019) – St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor joins the family of more than 800
GD’s CAREpoint dramatically improves patient care, team communication, and workflow, while reducing costs and risk through process improvement. This solution manages all EMS related activities in one powerful workstation, and delivers a strong multifaceted Return on Investment. The Michigan based hospital has taken the initiative in enhancing patient healthcare with implementing a new CAREpoint workstation paired with Remote Control (RC) and Instant Recall features. Some of the benefits St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor will realize are;
- Reducing door-to-treatment times for Stroke, STEMI, and Trauma
- Providing advanced notifications to remote Cardio, Neuro, and Trauma teams
- Simplifying and unifying reception, distribution, and documentation of prehospital ECGs to the entire team.
- Integrating mobile telemedicine with secure multi-media messaging, tracking, data sharing, and live streaming video
- Improving EMS call handling with consolidated equipment, simultaneous call management, instant recall, and remote control call answering
- Improved CQI, and documentation with digital voice and data logging, custom forms and reporting tools, and instant recall
About Saint Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor Hospital
St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor Hospital is a 537-bed teaching hospital located on a 340 acre campus in Ann Arbor, Michigan. St. Joseph Mercy Hospital has been named a Top 100 Hospital and is at the forefront of many clinical specialty areas including: Oncology, Cardiovascular, Neurosciences, Women and Children, Orthopedics and Senior Health.
GD enables smarter patient care by empowering hospitals, EMS, community healthcare, and public safety with the most comprehensive, interactive, configurable, affordable, and integrated FDA listed medical communications and mobile telemedicine solution. The benefits of which are enhanced workflows, minimized risk, reduced costs, and improved patient outcomes.