RIDGEFIELD, NJ – May 1, 2018 – GD, developer of the most comprehensive and widely used medical communications and mobile telemedicine solutions, has announced an update to the Android version of its mobile telemedicine app, e-Bridge with the addition of ambulance tracking and more. The new version includes improved tracking and messaging, as well as a new feature which provides geo-tracking of incoming ambulances to help hospital staff better prepare for patient arrival.
“e-Bridge is the de facto industry standard in today’s mobile telemedicine marketplace and hospitals and EMS organizations around the country rely heavily on it to improve acute care communication and patient care,” said Curt Bashford, President/CEO of GD. “We are constantly innovating new ways to enhance this mission-critical app to help medical providers provide the most proactive and timely treatment. This Android update adds tremendous functionality, which our customers have been asking for.”
- Simplicity: New user interface with smart configurable buttons for simpler operation
- Workflows: Faster scenario-based customer-defined workflows
- Flexibility: Enhancements for added flexibility with quick texts, notifications, tracking, and alerts
- Configurable: Admin (user) management with custom configurations for facility and user
- Geo-Tracking: New feature – Real-time ETA tracking and geo-mapping of vehicles and designated staff
North American-based GD empowers hospitals, EMS, community healthcare and public safety with the most comprehensive, interactive, customizable and integrated medical communications and mobile telemedicine solution. The result is enhanced workflows, minimized risk, reduced costs, and improved patient outcomes. GD founded the medical communications field about 30 years ago and today serves over 500 hospitals across the United States, including Dignity Health, Banner Health, Baptist Health, Wheaton Health, Department of Veteran Affairs, Tenet Health, St. Lukes Health and more.
For more information, visit http://general-devices.com/.