eBook: Mental Telehealth
This eBook will define what Mental Telehealth is and is becoming, the benefits of implementation, and value provided by Mental Telehealth
Mental Health Illnesses affect over 50 million individuals across the US.
Fill out the form to download the Mental Health eBook to learn how telehealth can improve access to care. The eBook will be emailed to you upon form submission.
Learn about Mental Telehealth:
- Mental Health Statistics
- The Pros and Cons of Mental Telehealth Apps
- Barriers to Accessing Treatment with Telehealth
- Lack of Practitioners
- Lack of Privacy
- Stigma of Behavioral Health
- How to Break Barriers with Telehealth
- Telehealth Effectiveness for Mental Health Services
- Federal Reimbursement for Telehealth
- Solutions and Benefits of Solutions
(The eBook will be emailed to you upon submission)