Join Our Team
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER (RSM)
New Jersey, New York, Minnesota or Texas: Salary + no cap earnings potential!
We are a leader in medical technology located in Bergen County, NJ. Our medical equipment and software solutions are used in hundreds of hospitals and thousands of EMS units in every market around the country.
Our Business Development Manager – manages a large geographic territory. Developing new leads, conducting needs investigations, solution and product demos and proposals to key hospital personnel and execs are the primary duties of the role. Success in this position is achieved through the employment of critical sales skills including networking, relationship development, managing/updating CRM, managing regional sales funnel and more with the goal of meeting and exceeding your sales forecast.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years demonstrated success in a field business development sales role to hospital/medical centers, EMS, capital equipment or SaaS sales.
- A college degree in sales, marketing, communication, psychology or related field.
- Experience & proficiency developing relationships and selling up/down the organization from staff to C-level executives.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time including conferences and trade shows.
- The discipline and technical proficiency to maintain a consistent schedule and document all activities in CRM system.
- Integrity, transparency and a willingness to grow.
- A demonstrated work ethic and attention to detail.
- A Positive attitude, even in the face of rejection
This is a fulltime, W2 employee position, offering a competitive salary + no cap commission, 401k, Profit Sharing program, Medical Benefits, Paid time off. Preference is given to candidates living within the territory and within 1 hour of a major airport hub.
Interested candidates should submit a resume, cover letter, and e-mail; [email protected]