Join Our Team
We are an innovative medical device and healthcare solutions company based in Bergen County, NJ seeking the right candidate for our available Inside Sales role.
As an Inside Sales Consultant, you will act as a business development professional (door opener) responsible for outbound sales; researching, emailing, networking, and calling against a targeted prospect list with the purpose of generating initial sales meetings for our field sales team.
This is not telemarketing but is both cold and warm calling.
Job responsibilities include:
- Perform business development, door opening and outbound sales initiatives.
- Document all prospect opportunity contact info and accurately take notes in company CRM.
- Update, maintain and improve messaging scripts, answers to objections and networking techniques on an ongoing basis.
- Communicate regularly with weekly reporting to VP Sales.
- Qualify, follow-up, and manage inbound and trade show/conference leads.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- College degree – associates or higher, preferred sales, marketing, or medical experience.
- 2 years in business development outbound phone sales.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with the manager and a remote team.
- Experience researching opportunities and prospects.
- Strategic and critical thinking skills.
- The work ethic to own a project from start to finish.
- Comfort and proficiency with sales tools including; CRM, MS Office, webinar software, phone.
This position is full-time, Monday–Friday at our office in Ridgefield, NJ. We offer a competitive salary + commission, 401k, Profit Sharing program, Medical Benefits and paid time off.
Interested candidates should e-mail [email protected] both a cover letter and resume to be considered for the next step in the hiring process. No calls or walk-ins, please.
We are an equal opportunity employer.