Press Release: Brandywine Hospital
Contact: Andy Birnbaum
Coatesville, PA (July 10, 2018) Brandywine Hospital- Tower Health continues to lead the way – by bringing together the latest technologies for the patients and community it serves. Managing patient care in the emergency department is complex. Integrating prehospital care and critical services like trauma, cardiology and neurology magnify it.
The Pennsylvania based hospital has taken the initiative in enhancing patient healthcare by implementing e-Bridge™ Mobile Telemedicine and an upgraded CAREpoint workstation paired with the Instant Recall feature. Some of the benefits include;
- Improving EMS call handling with consolidated equipment, simultaneous call management, instant recall, and remote control call answering
- Integrating mobile telemedicine with secure multi-media messaging, tracking, data sharing, and live streaming video
- Providing advanced notifications to remote Cardio, Neuro, and Trauma teams
- Reducing door-to-treatment times for Stroke, STEMI, and Trauma
- Simplifying and unifying reception, distribution, and documentation of prehospital ECGs to the entire
- Improved CQI, and documentation with digital voice and data logging, custom forms and reporting tools, and instant recall
Brandywine Hospital and EMS has implemented GD’s e-Bridge™ Mobile Telemedicine app and upgraded their CAREpoint Workstation to the latest 2.0 version. This dramatically improves patient care, team communication, and workflow, while reducing costs and risk through process improvement. The CAREpoint solution manages all EMS related activities in one powerful workstation and delivers a strong multifaceted Return on Investment.
About Brandywine Hospital
Under new leadership, Brandywine Hospital continues to expand upon the medical staff and added enhanced services, including heart and lung surgery, vascular surgery, imaging services and more to meet the community’s needs. These changes have translated into national recognition for quality and an outstanding patient experience in numerous specialties.
About GD’s CAREpoint and e-Bridge™
GD enables smarter patient care by empowering hospitals, EMS, MIH/CP and public safety with the most comprehensive, configurable, integrated and affordable medical team communications. This is done with two primary GD solutions, the CAREpoint all-in-one ED Workstation and e-Bridge™ the Mobile Telemedicine and notification app. The benefits of which are enhanced workflows, minimized risk, reduced costs, and improved patient outcomes. Learn more at www.general-devices.com