Contact: Andy Birnbaum
Colton, CA (July 25, 2018) – Arrowhead Regional Medical Center joins the family of more than 800 hospital and EMS communication solutions implemented by GD. Managing patient care in the emergency department is complex. Integrating prehospital care and critical services like trauma, cardiology and neurology magnify it. This is where your Responsive Innovation from GD makes a difference.
GD’s CAREpoint dramatically improves patient care, team communication, and workflow, while reducing costs and risk through process improvement. This solution manages all EMS related activities in one powerful workstation and delivers a strong multifaceted Return on Investment. The California based hospital has taken the initiative in enhancing patient healthcare by implementing a new CAREpoint workstation paired with the Instant Recall feature. Some of the benefits Arrowhead Regional Medical Center will realize are;
- Reducing door-to-treatment times for Stroke, STEMI, and Trauma
- Providing advanced notifications to remote Cardio, Neuro, and Trauma teams
- Simplifying and unifying reception, distribution, and documentation of prehospital ECGs to the entire
- Integrating mobile telemedicine with secure multi-media messaging, tracking, data sharing, and live streaming video
- Improving EMS call handling with consolidated equipment, simultaneous call management, instant recall, and remote control call answering
- Improved CQI, and documentation with digital voice and data logging, custom forms and reporting tools, and instant recall
About Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
Arrowhead Regional Medical Center (ARMC) is a teaching hospital located in Colton, California within Southern California’s Inland Empire. ARMC is owned and operated by the County of San Bernardino, The emergency department (ED) at ARMC is the second busiest ED in the state of California.
GD enables smarter patient care by empowering hospitals, EMS, community healthcare, and public safety with the most comprehensive, interactive, configurable, affordable, and integrated FDA listed medical communications and mobile telemedicine solution. The benefits of which are enhanced workflows, minimized risk, reduced costs, and improved patient outcomes.